|View source on GitHub|
Details information about uploaded files.
google.appengine.ext.blobstore.FileInfo( filename=None, content_type=None, creation=None, size=None, md5_hash=None, gs_object_name=None )
This class contains information about blobs stored by an application.
This class is similar to
BlobInfo; however, this method does not make use of
a key, and the information is not persisted in the datastore.
- content_type: The content type of the uploaded file.
- creation: The creation date of the uploaded file, or when it was uploaded.
- filename: The file name that the user selected from their machine.
- size: The size of the uncompressed file.
- md5_hash: The MD5 hash value of the uploaded file.
- gs_object_name: The name of the file that was written to Google Cloud
Noneif the file was not uploaded to Google Cloud Storage.
All properties are read-only. Attempting to assign a value to a property
will raise an
||Returns the content type of the uploaded file.|
||Returns the creation date or upload time of the file.|
||Returns the file name that the user selected.|
||Returns the name of the file that was written to Cloud Storage.|
||Returns the MD5 hash of the uploaded file.|
||Returns the size of the uncompressed file.|