viewing Apigee X documentation.
View Apigee Edge documentation.
API Triggers are used to directly invoke executions for integrations. API Triggers can be used in synchronous or asynchronous mode.
Add an API TriggerTo add an API Trigger to a new or existing integration, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Apigee UI and sign in.
- Select your organization using the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of the UI.
Click Develop > Integrations to view the list of available integrations.
- Select an existing integration or click Create new
- In the integration designer, click + Add a task/trigger to view the task and trigger selection dialog.
- Click Triggers to view the available triggers.
- Drag the API Trigger element to the designer.
Configure an API Trigger
Click the API Trigger element in the integration designer to view the trigger configuration pane.
The configuration panel displays the Trigger ID, which is a
machine-generated ID in the format
No further configuration is required for this trigger.