You may want to download an API proxy (as a zip file) from Apigee for one of the following reasons:
- You want to import an API proxy to another organization.
- You want to unzip the API proxy to your local system. This is useful for setting up file-based API proxy development in source control, or for just looking at the file-based version of the resources. The extracted .zip creates the required directory structure for API proxy deployment.
The following sections describe how to download an API proxy using the UI or API. For more information, including using scripts, see this Apigee Community post: Tutorial: How to download a proxy using the UI and the Apigee API .
Watch the following video to learn more about downloading an API proxy.
|Download API proxy (Apigee)||Download an API proxy using the Apigee UI and API.|
Downloading an API proxy using the UI
To download an API proxy using the Apigee UI:
- Sign in to Apigee UI.
- Select Develop > API Proxies in the left navigation bar.
- Click the API proxy in the list that you want to copy.
- Select the proxy revision that you want to download.
- Select Project > Download Revision.
Downloading an API proxy using the API
To download an API proxy using the API, see Export API Proxy.