viewing Apigee X documentation.
View Apigee Edge documentation.
The Apigee UI is a visual tool that lets you develop and deploy your API proxies, trace their execution, and manage other aspects of your organization and environments.
Open the UI
To open the Apigee UI, click the following link: Apigee UI.
The UI is shown below:
You can select the Apigee organization and project you want to use from the drop-down menu at the top of the UI.
The UI lets you perform API development tasks, including:
- Build a simple API proxy
- Deploy and undeploy API proxies to your cluster
- Get the deployment status of pods in your cluster
- Work with target servers, KVMs, and shared flows
The UI also lets your perform common administrative tasks, such as:
- Create, edit, and delete environments and environment groups
- Assign environment-level access control to users
- Work with environments
- Work with environment groups