You're viewing Apigee and Apigee hybrid documentation.
View Apigee Edge documentation.
If you are an existing Apigee customer with a paid Apigee support plan, you can request help from Google Cloud Support.
The following documents describe how to access support services:
- Getting support with Cloud Customer Care: Describes the support options, how to sign up for support, and how to contact support.
- Access control with IAM: Describes how to control who (identity) has what access (roles) to which resource.
- Customer Care procedures & support activities: Describes how to complete support procedures and activities.
- Managing support cases: Describes how to manage support cases using the Google Cloud console.
To find the level of support you currently have for Apigee:
Sign in to the Google Cloud console Support page.
- Your support service is shown near the top of the Support page.