See the supported connectors for Application Integration.
Application Integration overview
Application Integration is an Integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) solution in Google Cloud that offers a comprehensive set of core integration tools to connect and manage the multitude of applications (Google Cloud services and third-party SaaS) and data required to support various business operations.
Application Integration is serverless, auto-scales, and is fully managed by Google. This means that with simple point-and-click configurations, you can quickly and securely create, maintain, and scale your integrations directly on top of Google's scalable infrastructure.
Application Integration offers the following key features:
Unified integration designer
An intuitive drag-and-drop interface that lets you design and develop your entire integration flow with little or no code.
A growing library of pre-built connectors to connect to various Google Cloud services and other business applications.
Data mapping and transformations
A visual data mapping editor with comprehensive mapping functions to address complex data transformation requirements in no time.
Built-in tasks to define individual actions within an integration to facilitate seamless data transfer, communication, and synchronization between applications.
Event driven triggers
Out-of-the-box triggers that let you initiate and automate the execution of the configured tasks in an integration.
Monitor and get visibility into the usage, performance, alerts, and the overall health of your integration resources.
The following diagram shows the high-level architecture of Application Integration:
With Application Integration, business organizations can:
- Configure and use integrations to connect enterprise applications like Salesforce, databases like MySQL, and event driven systems like Cloud Pub/Sub.
- Create long-running processes triggered by a variety of source data inputs.
- Invoke integrations in response to external events or on a customized schedule.
- Access and transform data payloads between applications into meaningful schema.
- Get started and Set up Application Integration in your Google Cloud project.
- Start a quickstart.
- Get a deeper understanding of the fundamental Application Integration concepts.
- See Application Integration quotas and limits.
- Learn about Application Integration pricing.
- Post questions and discuss Application Integration with the community on Cloud Forums.