See the supported connectors for Application Integration.
Application Integration overview
Application Integration is an Integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) solution in Google Cloud that offers a comprehensive set of core integration tools to connect and manage the multitude of applications and data required to support various business operations.
The Application Integration platform provides a unified integration designer with out-of-the-box triggers, custom-configurable tasks, and plug-n-play connectors. The integration designer is a drag-and-drop interface that lets you create your entire integration flow with little or no code. You can create, modify, and run all your integrations in the integration designer.The following diagram shows the high-level architecture of Application Integration:
With Application Integration, business organizations can:
- Configure and use integrations to connect enterprise applications like Salesforce, databases like MySQL, and event driven systems like Cloud Pub/Sub.
- Create long-running processes triggered by a variety of source data inputs.
- Invoke integrations in response to external events or on a customized schedule.
- Access and transform data payloads between applications into meaningful schema.
- Get started and provision Application Integration in your Google Cloud project.
- Start a quickstart.
- Get a deeper understanding of the fundamental Application Integration concepts.
- See Application Integration quotas and limits.
- Learn about Application Integration pricing.
- Post questions and discuss Application Integration with the community on Cloud Forums.