See the supported connectors for Application Integration.
Cloning an integration creates a completely independent new integration that is a full copy of its source integration version.
Clone an integration
To clone an integration, perform the following steps:
- In the Google Cloud console, go to the Application Integration page.
- In the navigation menu, click Integrations. The Integrations List page appears.
- Select an existing integration that you want to clone.
- In the integration designer, click Clone integration.
- Enter a name and description in the Clone integration dialog.
- Select a Region for the clone integration from the list of supported regions.
- Click Create.
A new cloned integration is created in the selected region.
- Cloning an integration doesn’t clone the authentication profiles associated with that integration. You must manually create a copy of the associated authentication profiles in the same region as the cloned integration. For information about creating authentication profiles, see Create authentication profiles in Application Integration
- Clone integration only clones the latest version of the source integration.
- You can't have two integrations with the same name in the same region.