See the supported connectors for Application Integration.
Doc AI - Process task
The Doc AI - Process task lets you send an online (synchronous) request to the Document AI processor to process a single document. The Document AI processor is a Cloud Document AI component that performs varies document processing actions such as, classify, split, parse or analysis of a document.
Cloud Document AI is a Google Cloud service that allows you to parse structured information from unstructured or semi-structured documents using state-of-the-art Google AI such as natural language, computer vision, translation, and AutoML.
Before you begin
Ensure that you perform the following tasks in your Google Cloud project before configuring the Doc AI - Process task:
- Enable the Document AI API (
- Create an authentication profile. Application Integration uses an authentication profile to connect to an authentication endpoint for the Doc AI - Process task.
Configure the Doc AI - Process task
- In the Google Cloud console, go to the Application Integration page.
- In the navigation menu, click Integrations.
The Integrations page appears listing all the integrations available in the Google Cloud project.
- Select an existing integration or click Create integration to create a new one.
If you are creating a new integration:
- Enter a name and description in the Create Integration pane.
- Select a region for the integration.
- Select a service account for the integration. You can change or update the service account details of an integration any time from the Integration summary pane in the integration toolbar.
- Click Create.
This opens the integration in the integration designer.
- In the integration designer navigation bar, click Tasks to view the list of available tasks.
- Click and place the Doc AI - Process element in the integration designer.
- Click the Doc AI - Process element on the designer to view the Doc AI - Process task configuration pane.
- Go to Authentication, and select an existing authentication profile that you want to use.
Optional. If you have not created an authentication profile prior to configuring the task, Click + New authentication profile and follow the steps as mentioned in Create a new authentication profile.
- Go to Task Input, and configure the displayed inputs fields using the following Task input parameters table.
Changes to the inputs fields are saved automatically.
Task input parameters
The following table describes the input parameters of the Doc AI - Process task:
|Region||String||Cloud Document AI location for the processor. For example: |
|ProjectsId||String||Your Google Cloud project ID.|
|ProcessorsId||String||The ID of your custom processor.|
|Request||JSON||See request JSON structure.|
The Doc AI - Process task returns the instance of the processed Document.
Error handling strategy
An error handling strategy for a task specifies the action to take if the task fails due to a temporary error. For information about how to use an error handling strategy, and to know about the different types of error handling strategies, see Error handling strategies.
- Add edges and edge conditions.
- Test and publish your integration.
- Configure a trigger.
- Add a Data Mapping task.
- See all tasks for Google Cloud services.