See the supported connectors for Application Integration.
AI Platform - Prediction task
The AI Platform - Prediction task lets you create and submit a Batch prediction job to the Cloud AI Platform Prediction service. Use the Batch prediction service when you don't need your predictions right away, or when you have many instances to get predict. AI Platform Prediction only supports getting Batch predictions from TensorFlow models.
AI Platform Prediction is a Google Cloud service that allows you to serve predictions based on a trained model, whether or not the model was trained on AI Platform.
Before you begin
Ensure that you perform the following tasks in your Google Cloud project before configuring the AI Platform - Prediction task:
- Enable the Platform Training & Prediction API (
- Create an authentication profile. Application Integration uses an authentication profile to connect to an authentication endpoint for the AI Platform - Prediction task.
Configure the AI Platform - Prediction task
- In the Google Cloud console, go to the Application Integration page.
- In the navigation menu, click Integrations.
The Integrations List page appears.
- Select an existing integration or create a new integration by clicking Create integration.
If you are creating a new integration:
- Enter a name and description in the Create Integration dialog.
- Select a Region for the integration from the list of supported regions.
- Click Create.
This opens the integration in the integration designer.
- In the integration designer navigation bar, click +Add a task/trigger > Tasks to view the list of available tasks.
- Click and place the AI Platform - Prediction element in the integration designer.
- Click the AI Platform - Prediction element on the designer to view the AI Platform - Prediction task configuration pane.
- Go to Authentication, and select an existing authentication profile that you want to use.
Optional. If you have not created an authentication profile prior to configuring the task, Click + New authentication profile and follow the steps as mentioned in Create a new authentication profile.
- Go to Task Input, and configure the displayed inputs fields using the following Task input parameters table.
Changes to the inputs fields are saved automatically.
Task input parameters
The following table describes the input parameters of the AI Platform - Prediction task:
|Region||String||Region where you want to run the prediction job. For example, |
|ProjectsId||String||Your Google Cloud project ID.|
|Request||JSON||See request JSON structure.|
The AI Platform - Prediction task returns the newly created instance of the job.
Retry on failure
You can configure various retry strategies to handle errors in a task. The retry strategies allow you to specify how to rerun the task or integration in case of an error. For more information, see Error handling strategies.
- Add edges and edge conditions.
- Test and publish your integration.
- Configure a trigger.
- Add a Data Mapping task.
- See all tasks for Google Cloud services.