See the supported connectors for Application Integration.
You can create and configure Cloud Monitoring alerts to notify you when an Application Integration resource exceeds a specified threshold. For example, you can create an alert to notify you when the total data processed for an integration exceeds a specified threshold value.
For more information about alerting in Cloud Monitoring, see Alerting overview.
Before you begin
roles/monitoring.editor) IAM role granted on your Google Cloud project. For information about granting roles, see Manage access.
Create an alert
- In the Google Cloud console, go to the Monitoring > Alerting page.
- Click + Create Policy.
- To select the resource, metric, and filters for Application Integration, click Select a metric and enter
Integration Versionin the Filter by resource or metric name input field.
- Click Apply.
- Click Next to open the Configure alert trigger section.
- Set a threshold value to trigger the alert.
- Click Next to open the Configure notifications and finalize alert section.
- (Optional) To add notifications to your alerting policy, click
Notification channels and select one or more notification
channels from the drop-down list. Click OK.
To be notified when incidents are opened and closed, check Notify on incident closure. By default, notifications are sent only when incidents are opened.
- (Optional) Use the Documentation text field to enter any information that you want included in a notification message.
- Click Alert policy name and enter a name for the alerting policy.
- Click Create Policy.
The alerts are sent to the essential contacts configured in your Google Cloud Project. For more information on adding essential contacts, see Managing contacts for notifications.