Support for SAP systems and the Google Cloud infrastructure and services that the SAP systems use is subject to requirements that are defined in SAP Note 2456406 (An SAP user account is required).
When the support requirements are met, you can request help from either Google Cloud Support or SAP Support, depending on where you think the cause of the problem is.
Support from Google Cloud
For support for the Google Cloud infrastructure and services that SAP systems use, you need a Google Cloud Support plan that is accepted by SAP.
In the following list of accepted support plans, Premium Support and the Production Support Role are the only plans that are currently marketed:
- Premium Support (Technical Support Services Guidelines v3.0)
- Production Support Role (Technical Support Services Guidelines v2.0
- Enterprise Support (Technical Support Services Guidelines v2.0)
- Platinum (Technical Support Services Guidelines v1.2)
- Gold (Technical Support Services Guidelines v1.2)
- Silver (Technical Support Services Guidelines v1.2)
You can see your current support plan and find contact information for Google Cloud Support on the Overview page in the Google Cloud Console.
For more information about Google Cloud Support plans and terms of service, see:
Support from SAP
For issues that appear to be specific to your SAP products, log your support request with SAP support.
SAP evaluates the support ticket and, if it appears to be a Google Cloud infrastructure issue, transfers the ticket to the Google Cloud component BC-OP-LNX-GOOGLE or BC-OP-NT-GOOGLE.