- VPC Network
- Create a VPC network in auto mode (subnet IP ranges auto-allocated) or custom mode (configure your own subnet IP ranges). Custom mode VPC networks can expand their CIDR ranges, and can move from one availability zone to another (e.g. from A to B) within a region (e.g. us-west1), without any impact to configured VMs.
- Cloud Router
- Enable dynamic Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) route updates between your VPC network and your non-Google network with our virtual router.
- Securely connect your existing network to VPC network over IPsec.
- Shared VPC (XPN)
- Configure a VPC Network to be shared across several projects in your organization. Connectivity routes and firewalls associated are managed centrally. Your developers have their own projects with separate billing and quota, while they simply connect to a shared private network, where they can communicate.
- Segment your networks with a global distributed firewall to restrict access to instances.
- Forward traffic from one instance to another instance within the same network, even across subnets, without requiring external IP addresses.
Ingress and Egress Pricing
Egress to the same zone*
Egress to a different Google Cloud Platform service within the same region
Egress to Google products (such as YouTube, Maps, Drive)**
|Egress between zones in the same region, or regions within the US||$0.01/GB|
|Intercontinental Egress Traffic - from Japan***||0-1TB: $0.14 - $0.23/GB
1-10TB: $0.14 - $0.22/GB
10+TB: $0.12 - $0.20/GB
|Intercontinental Egress Traffic - from other regions***||0-1TB: $0.12 - $0.23/GB
1-10TB: $0.11 - $0.22/GB
10+TB: $0.08 - $0.20/GB
|Component Billed||Price (USD)|
|Per tunnel (per hour)|
|IPsec traffic||Charged the same as if it wasn't in a VPN tunnel. See General network pricing.|
|Public IP for VPN Gateway||Charged according to IP address pricing.|
IP Address Pricing
|Static IP address (assigned but unused)|
|Static IP address (assigned and in use)||No charge|
|Ephemeral IP address (attached to instance or forwarding rule)||No charge|