- Label Detection
- Detect broad sets of categories within an image, ranging from modes of transportation to animals.
- Explicit Content Detection
- Detect explicit content like adult content or violent content within an image.
- Logo Detection
- Detect popular product logos within an image.
- Landmark Detection
- Detect popular natural and man-made structures within an image.
- Optical Character Recognition
- Detect and extract text within an image, with support for a broad range of languages, along with support for automatic language identification.
- Face Detection
- Detect multiple faces within an image, along with the associated key facial attributes like emotional state or wearing headwear. Facial Recognition is not supported.
- Image Attributes
- Detect general attributes of the image, such as dominant color.
- Integrated REST API
- Access via REST API to request one or more annotation types per image. Images can be uploaded in the request or integrated with Google Cloud Storage.
“ Google Cloud Vision API enables Platinum IDS to identify and remove irrelevant content through millions of paper and digital documents and provides the foundation of our OCR cloud service, Cullable, which helps us bring better eDiscovery and litigation support to our customers. ”— Sid Newby CTO, Platinum IDS.
|Price per 1,000 units, by monthly usage|
|Feature||1 - 1,000 units/month||1,001 - 1 Million units/month||1,000,001 - 5 Million units/month||5,000,001 - 20 Million units/month|
|Explicit Content Detection||Free||Now free with Label Detection *|
* Explicit Content used by itself will have similar prices as Image Properties: $1.50 up to 5 Million units, and $0.60 for 5 - 20 Million units.
Example: If you apply Face Detection and Label Detection to the same image, each feature will be billed individually. You would be billed for 1 unit of Label Detection and 1 unit of Face Detection, at the price dictated by your monthly unit volume.
Limits: For more than 20 million units per month for a customer project, we would like to understand more about your needs, and may be able to build custom solutions. Please submit a Cloud Vision API Quota Request for your project.