- Authoritative DNS Lookup
- Cloud DNS translates requests for domain names like www.google.com into IP addresses like 184.108.40.206.
- Fast Anycast Name Servers
- Cloud DNS uses our global network of Anycast name servers to serve your DNS zones from redundant locations around the world, providing high availability and lower latency for your users.
- Scalability and Availability
- Cloud DNS can support a very large number of zones and DNS records per zone. Contact us if you need to manage millions of zones and DNS records. Our SLA promises 100% availability our Authoritative Name Servers.
- Zone and Project Management
- Create managed zones for your project, then add, edit and delete DNS records. You can control permissions at a project level, and monitor your changes as they propagate to DNS name servers.
- Manage through API and Web UI
- You can manage DNS records using the Google Cloud Platform Console. Or, try our easy to use, scriptable gcloud command line interface to manage your records. You can also access the fully-featured REST API to create your own customized DNS interface.
Cloud DNS pricing includes a monthly charge per zone plus usage costs based on query traffic. Learn more.
Managed Zone Charges
|First 25 Managed Zones||$0.20 per managed zone per month|
|Managed Zones 26 through 10,000||$0.10 per managed zone per month|
|Managed Zones over 10,000||$0.03 per managed zone per month|
Query Traffic Costs
|First 1 billion queries||$0.40 per million queries per month|
|Queries over 1 billion||$0.20 per million queries per month|