- AWS Integration
- Discover and monitor AWS resources and application services out of the box, including EC2, S3, Auto Scaling, ELB, SQS, RDS, DynamoDB, and many more.
- GCP Integration
- Discover and monitor GCP resources and services, including Compute Engine, App Engine, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud SQL, Datastore, BigQuery, Networking, Pub/Sub, and several more. Get native integration with Google's data platform.
- Get core visibility into your cloud resources and services with no configuration. Define custom dashboards and take advantage of Google’s powerful data visualization tools.
- Configure alerting policies to notify you when events occur or particular system or custom metrics violate rules that you define. Use multiple conditions to define complex alerting rules. Receive notifications via email, SMS, Slack, PagerDuty, Campfire, and more.
- Uptime Monitoring
- Monitor the availability of your internet-accessible URLs, VMs, APIs, and load-balancers from probes around the globe. Use Stackdriver alerting to be notified of outages.
- Custom Metrics
- Instrument your application to monitor application and business-level metrics via Stackdriver.
- Monitoring Agent
- Deploy our open source agent on your AWS or GCP hosts to monitor key system resources and common application components.
- Logging Integration
- Drill down from dashboards and charts to logs. Create, visualize, and alert on metrics based on log data.
- Group/Cluster Support
- Define relationships based on resource names, tags, security groups, projects, regions, accounts and other criteria. Use those relationships to create targeted dashboards and topology-aware alerting policies.
|Feature||Price1||Free allotment per month||Effective date|
|Stackdriver Monitoring data||$0.2580/MiB: 150–100,000 MiB
$0.1510/MiB: 100,000–250,000 MiB
$0.0610/MiB: >250,000 MiB
|All GCP metrics2
Non-GCP metrics: <150 MiB
|July 1, 2018|
|Stackdriver Monitoring API calls||$0.01/1,000 API calls||First 1 million API calls||July 1, 2018|