- Client Side Development
- Client developers on Android, iOS and web can use automatically generated client libraries that make API access simple and natural.
- Server Side Annotation Language
- Simple annotations turn native Java and Python code into RESTful APIs that can be easily deployed and consumed by Android, iOS and web clients.
- API Explorer
- Automatically generate interactive documentation that lets developers read docs and execute requests against your API from the browser.
- OAuth 2.0 Support
- The generated client libraries allow you to authenticate the end user of your mobile or web application using their Google account and OAuth 2.0.
“ Cloud Endpoints certainly has enabled us to offer an API that is on par with the best APIs out- Thomas Schranz CEO, Blossom.io
there. It has enabled us to build an API that feels and behaves like APIs from YouTube,
Google Maps and other Google services...We would never have been able to offer something comparable in the same amount of time. Building all of that
without Google Cloud Endpoints would have been unthinkable. ”
Cloud Endpoints is available free of charge for applications running on App Engine.