- User Authentication
- JSON Web Token validation and a streamlined developer experience for Firebase Auth, Google Auth and Auth0.
- Automated Deployment
- With Google App Engine, the proxy is deployed automatically with your application. On Google Container Engine or Compute Engine, use our containerized ESP for simple deployment.
- Logging and Monitoring
- Monitor traffic, error rates and latency, and review logs in Google Cloud Logging. Use Google Cloud Trace to dive into performance and BigQuery for analysis.
- API Keys
- Generate API keys in Google Cloud Platform Console and validate on every API call. Share your API with other developers to allow them to generate their own keys.
- Easy integration
- Get started fast by using one of our Cloud Endpoints Frameworks or by simply adding an Open API specification to your deployment.
“ Cloud Endpoints has allowed us to build and ship our APIs faster and more consistently than ever before. Not having to worry about authentication, performance and status monitoring has reduced the time and effort we need to build great APIs at Vendasta. ”- Braden Bassingthwaite, Vendasta
|API calls per month per billing account||Cost per Million API calls|
For more detailed pricing information, please view the pricing guide.