- Google-Hosted Repositories
- Cloud Source Repositories are fully-featured private Git repositories hosted on Cloud Platform. Set up a repository as a Git remote. Push, pull, clone and log, and perform other Git operations required by your workflow.
- Connected Repositories
- You can connect Cloud Source Repositories to a hosted repository on GitHub or Bitbucket. When you push a change to the connected repository, it's automatically synced to the Cloud Platform repository.
- Source Browser
- Cloud Source Repositories also provides a source browser that you can use to view repository files from within the Cloud Console.
- Stackdriver Debugger
- Cloud Source Repositories works with Stackdriver Debugger, which lets you inspect the state of Java applications running on Compute Engine and App Engine without stopping them or slowing them down.
- Reliable Storage
- Cloud Source Repositories resides on highly-replicated backend storage systems distributed geographically across multiple data centers and run on infrastructure proven for reliability.
Cloud Source Repositories Pricing
For more information, please see Cloud Source Repositories Pricing.