AutoML Vision enables you to train machine learning models to classify your images according to your own defined labels.
- Train models from labeled images and evaluate their performance.
- Leverage a human labeling service for datasets with unlabeled images.
- Register trained models for serving through the AutoML API.
AutoML Vision Edge now allows you to export your custom trained models.
- AutoML Vision Edge allows you to train and deploy low-latency, high accuracy models optimized for edge devices.
- With Tensorflow Lite, Core ML, and container export formats, AutoML Vision Edge supports a variety of devices.
- Hardware architectures supported: Coral Edge TPU, ARM and NVIDIA.
- To build an application on iOS or Android devices you can use AutoML Vision Edge in ML Kit. This solution is available via Firebase and offers an end-to-end development flow for creating and deploying custom models to mobile devices using ML Kit client libraries.
Try Cloud Vision for yourself
Create an account to evaluate how our products perform in real-world
New customers also get $300 in free credits to run, test, and deploy workloads.