- Highly Scalable
- Any customer can send up to 10,000 messages per second, by default — and millions per second and beyond, upon request.
- Push and Pull Delivery
- Subscribers have flexible delivery options, whether they are accessible from the Internet or behind a firewall.
- Encryption of all message data on the wire and at rest provides data security and protection.
- Replicated Storage
- Designed to provide “at least once” message delivery by storing every message on multiple servers in multiple zones.
- Message Queue
- Build a highly scalable queue of messages using a single topic and subscription to support a one-to-one communication pattern.
- End-to-End Acknowledgement
- Building reliable applications is easier with explicit application-level acknowledgements.
- Publish messages to a topic once, and multiple subscribers receive copies to support one-to-many or many-to-many communication patterns.
- REST API
- Simple, stateless interface using JSON messages with API libraries in many programming languages.
“ Pub/Sub makes it simple for us to decouple our background data and event processing from the code that handles user-facing requests. This lets us analyze data in real-time with lower code complexity and without impacting the performance of our site. ”— Colin Fuller, Khan Academy
|Operations1 Per Month||Price Per Million Operations|
|First 250M Operations|
|First 250M Operations||$0.40|
|Next 500M Operations|
|Next 500M Operations||$0.20|
|Next 1,000M Operations|
|Next 1,000M Operations||$0.10|
|Beyond 1,750M Operations|
|Beyond 1,750M Operations||$0.05|