- Serve all your content from a single IP address with low latency worldwide.
- Supports the new, more efficient HTTP/2 protocol in addition to HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1.
- Provide your own SSL/TLS certificate to secure your content using a domain name of your choice.
- Take down cached content in minutes.
- Integrates with Stackdriver Logging to give you detailed information about each cache hit and miss.
- Serves content originating from Compute Engine VMs. Plus, support for Cloud Storage buckets is now in Beta. You can even mix and match multiple origins behind a single domain. External origin servers are not supported.
When Cloud CDN serves your content, you're charged for bandwidth and HTTP/HTTPS requests. On cache hits, you pay for cache egress bandwidth. On cache misses, you additionally pay for cache fill bandwidth.
You're also charged for any cache invalidations you initiate. Each invalidation can specify either a single path or a path prefix.
Charges vary based on location and usage:
$0.02/GB - $0.08/GB for North America and Europe destinations
$0.04/GB - $0.20/GB for other destinations worldwide
Charges vary based on location:
$0.04/GB - $0.06/GB discounted pricing for in-region cache fills
$0.08/GB - $0.15/GB for cross-region cache fills
|HTTP(S) requests||$0.0075 per 10,000 requests|
|Cache invalidation||$0.005 per invalidation|
For more detailed pricing information, please view the pricing guide.