- Cloud Armor with Global HTTP(S) Load Balancer
- Cloud Armor works with the HTTP(S) Load Balancer, which provides built-in infrastructure DDoS defense.
- Rich Rules Language Alpha
- Create rules using any combination of L3–L7 parameters and geolocation to protect your deployment with a flexible rules language. Also use predefined rules to defend against cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection defense.
- Policy Framework with Rules
- Configure one or more security policies with a hierarchy of rules. Apply a policy to one or more services.
- Stackdriver Logging
- Get visibility into the policy and rule matched and the action taken by the rule for each incoming request.
- Preview Mode
- Enable Preview mode to understand service access patterns before enabling your policies and to ensure the correct traffic sources are being allowed and blocked.
- IP-based Access Control
- Enforce access control based on IPv4 and IPv6 addresses or CIDRs.
Alpha: Alpha features are only available to selected customers for limited availability test but will be more generally available soon.
“ Cloud Armor is a great example of how Google continues to innovate on its pervasive defense-in-depth security strategy, providing a rich layer of security control that can be managed at the network edge. Thank you, Google! ”— Matt Hite Network Engineer, Evernote
|Cloud Armor Price|
|Policy Charge||$5 per Cloud Armor policy per month|
|Per Rule Charge||$1 per rule per policy per month|
|Incoming Requests Charge||$0.75 per million HTTP(S) requests|
Cloud Armor pricing is provided for informational purposes and will take effect only at GA.
Beta: This is an Beta release of Cloud Armor. This feature is not covered by any SLA or deprecation policy and may be subject to backward-incompatible changes.