- Easy Set Up
- All App Engine applications are automatically traced and libraries are available to trace applications running elsewhere after minimal setup. All performance reports and analysis described above are available out of the box.
- Automatic Analysis
- Automatic daily performance reports are created for each traced application. You can also generate reports on demand.
- Latency Shift Detection
- Performance reports of your application are evaluated over time to identify latency degradation of your application over time.
- Performance Insights
- Each end point level trace is evaluated automatically for performance bottlenecks.
- Extensibility For Custom Workloads
- The Trace API and language specific SDKs are available to trace applications running on virtual machines and containers. Trace data can be consumed via the Stackdriver Trace UI through the Trace API.
“ Analytics in trace allowed us to quickly establish that latency had changed. Stackdriver Trace timelines showed us where the latency bottlenecks were occurring and helped us get back on our feet. ”- Keith Marsh Principal Online Technologist, Dovetail Games
|Feature||Price||Free allotment per month||Effective date|
|Stackdriver Trace Ingestion||$0.20/million spans||First 2.5 million spans||November 1, 2018|