- Virtual Network
- Create a network in auto mode (subnet IP ranges auto-allocated) or custom mode (configure your own subnet IP ranges). Subnets size in custom networks can dynamically increase its size by expanding CIDR range, and can move from one availability zone to another (e.g. from A to B) within a region (e.g. us-west1), without any impact to configured VMs.
- Cloud Router
- Enable dynamic Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) route updates between your Compute Engine network and your non-Google network with our virtual router.
- Securely connect your existing network to Compute Engine network over IPsec.
- Shared VPC
- Configure a Virtual Network to be shared across several projects in your organization. Connectivity routes and firewalls associated are managed centrally. Your developers have their own projects with separate billing and quota, while they simply connect to a shared private network, where they can communicate.
- Segment your networks with a global distributed firewall to restrict access to instances.
- Forward traffic from one instance to another instance within the same network, even across subnetworks, without requiring external IP addresses.
Ingress and Egress Pricing
Egress to the same zone*
Egress to a different Google Cloud Platform service within the same region
Egress to Google products (such as YouTube, Maps, Drive)**
|Egress between zones in the same region, or regions within the US||$0.01/GB|
|Intercontinental Egress Traffic - from Japan***||0-1TB: $0.14 - $0.23/GB
1-10TB: $0.14 - $0.22/GB
10+TB: $0.12 - $0.20/GB
|Intercontinental Egress Traffic - from other regions***||0-1TB: $0.12 - $0.23/GB
1-10TB: $0.11 - $0.22/GB
10+TB: $0.08 - $0.20/GB
|Component Billed||Price (USD)|
|Per tunnel (per hour)|
|IPsec traffic||Encrypted traffic (base traffic plus IPsec overhead) has the same rates as regular traffic. See General network pricing.|
|Public IP for VPN Gateway||Charged according to IP address pricing.|
IP Address Pricing
|Static IP address (assigned but unused)|
|Static IP address (assigned and in use)||No charge|
|Ephemeral IP address (attached to instance or forwarding rule)||No charge|