In this topic, you learn how to get a Google support package, get support from the Google community, and file bugs or feature requests.
Get a Google support package
Google Cloud offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see Google Cloud Support.
Get support from the community
If you have questions about how to use or manage Datastream, then try the following:
- Review the Oracle and MySQL known limitations for Datastream.
- Have a look at the FAQ.
- Search for existing issues in the Stack Overflow community forums.
If you're still stuck, then take one of the following steps:
Ask a question on Stack Overflow. Use the
google-datastreamtag for questions about Datastream. This tag not only receives responses from the Stack Overflow community, but also from Google engineers, who monitor the tag and offer unofficial support.
When posting your question, provide:
- A description of your problem, including any error messages.
- The operation you attempted, for example, an admin operation or query.
- The time and date (including timezone) that you encountered the problem.
- The tool or library that you used to interact with Datastream.
- A code sample, if applicable and possible.
File bugs or feature requests
From the Datastream documentation, click Send feedback. This will open a feedback form. Your comments will be reviewed by the Datastream team.