Host on a fast, reliable networkGive your customers the same experience you get every time you go to Google: a website that loads quickly and doesn’t crash. With our expansive global network, your site can handle sudden spikes in traffic without missing a beat.
Protect your site, protect your customers
Only pay for what you useWhen you leave your web hosting IT management to us, you only pay for the resources you use (down to the second) and your team has more time to focus on growing your business.
Choose a web hosting and deployment solution
Frequently asked questions
- I’ve never built or hosted a website before. What do I need to think about?
There are three key things you need to do:
- Choose a web hosting solution. You’re in the right place! There are two great options available above and more on in our Google Cloud Marketplace.
- Secure a domain (like www.yourcompany.com). Google Domains has easy-to-use tools to help you find and purchase an available domain name.
- Create content and design your site. Third party tools can offer you easy templates, tools, and support you need to create a beautiful site.
- Can I host my website on Compute Engine without using WordPress?
Yes. If you have more technical expertise and want to build and deploy your site on your own, you can do it with Compute Engine. For new customers, start a free trial here.
- Can I migrate a website I already have?
Absolutely. You can either migrate on your own, or use a tool that makes migrating existing websites and content easier.