- Cloud Interconnect Pricing
- Google Cloud Platform traffic being sent to an in-region Google Cloud Interconnect connection is charged per the Cloud Interconnect pricing structure.
- Enterprise-grade Connections
- Under the Cloud Interconnect program you can take advantage of the direct connection between the networks of your Cloud Interconnect service provider and Google. That connection helps provide higher availability and lower latency for your business traffic as it travels from your systems to Google.
- Direct Peering
- Connect your business network directly to Google at any of 70+ locations in 33 countries around the world and exchange high throughput cloud traffic.
- CDN Interconnect
- CDN Interconnect allows select CDN providers to establish direct interconnect links with Google’s edge network at various locations.
Cloud Interconnect offers discounted pricing on egress traffic. Learn more.
|Traffic||Price Per GB|
|Ingress Traffic||Free for all regions|
|Intra-Region Egress Traffic*||NA: $0.04/GB
|Inter-Region Egress Traffic**||0-1TB: $0.12 - $0.23/GB
1-10TB: $0.11 - $0.22/GB
10+TB: $0.08 - $0.20/GB
|Service provider fees||Please consult your Cloud Interconnect service provider for more information.|