- Our implementation of the open standard from the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health is interoperable across multiple genome repositories and it’s backed by Google technologies like Bigtable and Spanner.
- Fully Integrated
- Google’s cloud infrastructure for your bioinformatics needs, including fast virtual machines, scalable storage, and a choice of fully managed SQL and NoSQL databases like Bigtable and Datastore.
- Security & Compliance
- Covered by our HIPAA Business Associates Agreement. Available via FedRAMP ATO for the National Cancer Institute Cancer Cloud Pilots.
- Real-time Data Processing
- Genomic data processing and analysis in real-time with BigQuery, in literate programming style with Cloud Datalab, in batch with GATK on Google Genomics, with Apache Spark or Cloud Dataflow, or with a Grid Engine cluster.
- High Scalability
- You can load up petabytes of sequence reads, variants, references, and annotations, and process them all efficiently.
“ The insight and expertise the Google team has brought to the table has been unmatched. Our work with them has been a game-changer for the MSSNG project. Together, we hold the capability of accelerating breakthroughs in understanding the causes and subtypes of autism in ways that can advance diagnosis and treatment as never before. ”— Dr. Rob Ring Autism Speaks
Build what you want, not just what you need, using open standards.
Speed up your research, ask new questions and share data in a secure, online environment.
Rest easy knowing that you have the resources you need to meet computational demand,
secure data and ensure system reliability.
“ We’re getting 4-second turnaround times on very complex searches with BigQuery, compared to tens of seconds or even minutes previously,” he adds. “That fulfills our need for a scalable system. ”— Marc Fiume CEO and founder of DNAstack
|Resource||Cost (in US$)|
|Genomics storage*||$0.022/GB Per Month|