Get a Google support package
Google Cloud Platform offers different support packages to meet different needs, such as 24/7 coverage, phone support, and access to a technical support manager. For more information, see GCP Support.
Get support from the community
Ask a question on Stack Overflow
Before submitting a question to Stack Overflow, try the following:
- Read the FAQ, which addresses many frequently asked Cloud Storage questions.
- Enter one or more keywords of your question in the search box at the top of this page. Relevant results from the documentation pages on the Google Developers site are returned as well as relevant blog entries.
- Search the Cloud Storage Stack Overflow questions to see if your issue has already been discussed.
If you still can't resolve your issue, ask a question about
Cloud Storage on
Use the tag
google-cloud-storage for questions about
Cloud Storage. This tag not only receives responses from the
Stack Overflow community, but also from Google engineers, who monitor the tag
and offer unofficial support.
When posting your questions to Stack Overflow, please provide these details in addition to the description of your question in order to help us diagnose any issues you encounter:
- The operation you attempted, for example,
- The tool or library you use to interact with Cloud Storage.
If you can use gsutil to reproduce your issue, specify
-D option to display your request's HTTP details. Provide these details
with your post to the forum as they can help us further troubleshoot your issue.
Discuss Cloud Storage
Join the gs-announce Google group to receive Cloud Storage announcements and updates.
You can also visit the GCP
Slack community to discuss
Cloud Storage and other GCP products. If you haven't
use this form to sign up.
For Cloud Storage, join the
File bugs or feature requests
From the Cloud Storage documentation click "Send feedback" near the top right of the page. This will open a feedback form. Your comments will be reviewed by the Cloud Storage team.