Splunk and Google Cloud
Splunk and Google Cloud have partnered together to help customers gain deeper insights from data.
What this partnership means for you
As organizations continue to adopt cloud-first initiatives, the powerful combination of Google Cloud's secure infrastructure and Splunk's Data-to-Everything platform allows innovators across the world to turn data into doing. Splunk and Google Cloud have partnered to help organizations ingest, normalize, and analyze data at scale. Customers can also draw powerful insights using cutting-edge AI/ML capabilities to quickly automate actions based on the insights.
- Help ensure end-to-end visibility across cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments
- Gain real-time visibility across Google Cloud events, logs, performance metrics, and billing data
- Enable faster security investigations, alerting, and deeper forensic analysis to accelerate incident resolution
- Visualize and monitor the performance of Google Cloud Services with SignalFX
- Orchestrate security infrastructure using Splunk Phantom Apps for Google Vault, Google Workspace, Google Workspace for Gmail, Safe Browsing, and BigQuery
- Turn monitoring data into actionable insights and reduce the time to triage and help remediate application problems on services hosted on Google Cloud using VictorOps