The following pages walk you through using dashboards:
- Viewing dashboards: Switching between dashboards and legacy dashboards, navigating dashboards, exploring and drilling on data points, changing dashboard filter values, updating data on dashboards, getting and viewing dashboard LookML, pinning dashboards, and downloading data from dashboards
- Creating user-defined dashboards: Creating dashboards and adding dashboard tiles
- Editing user-defined dashboards: Editing dashboards; rearranging, resizing, and editing dashboard tiles; dashboard settings; and deleting dashboards Adding, configuring, editing, and deleting dashboard filters
- Adding and editing user-defined dashboard filters: Adding, customizing, and displaying dashboard filters
- Cross-filtering dashboards: Enabling, creating, sharing, drilling on, and removing cross-filters
- Scheduling and sending dashboards: Scheduling and sending dashboards to email, webhook, Amazon S3, SFTP, and some integrated services destinations; editing, deleting, and duplicating schedules
- Comparing user-defined and LookML dashboards: Understand the different types of Looker dashboards and their characteristics.
For information on LookML dashboards, visit the LookML dashboard overview documentation page.