There are several pages related to LookML dashboards:
- Building LookML dashboards: Understanding the difference between LookML and user-defined dashboards; how to create, edit, view, extend, and apply aggregate awareness to improve the performance of LookML dashboards
- Converting from LookML to user-defined dashboards: Making a user-defined dashboard copy of a LookML dashboard
- Dashboard parameters: Reference page for dashboard parameters in LookML
- Dashboard element list: List of documentation pages for each dashboard element type
- Dashboard reference line parameters: LookML parameters for applying a reference line to a LookML dashboard tile
- Comparing user-defined and LookML dashboards: Understand the different types of Looker dashboards and their characteristics.
For information on user-defined dashboards, visit the Dashboards documentation page.