About this certification beta exam
Beta certification exams are newly developed assessments. We gather performance statistics on the questions and use these statistics to create the certification standards for the final exams. If you pass, you are Google Cloud Certified.
- Save 40% on the cost of certification
- Prove early adoption by claiming a low certificate number if you pass
- Get exclusive Google-branded apparel
- Refer to our FAQs for more details
Specifics about the beta
- Length: 4 hours
- Registration fee: $120 USD (40% discount on retail price of $200 USD) (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English.
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken in person at a test center. Locate a test center near you.
- Prerequisites: None
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP.
- Beta exam preparation resources:
1. Review the exam guide
The exam guide contains a complete list of topics that may be included on the exam. Review the exam guide to determine if your skills align with the topics on the exam. Some of the questions on the exam may refer you to a case study that describes a fictitious business and solution concept. Review the sample case study that may appear on your exam.
Exam guide and case studies (If taking the exam before June 27, 2020)
Exam guide and case studies (If taking the beta exam on or after April 27, 2020)
3. Hands-on practice
This exam is designed to test technical skills related to the job role. Hands-on experience is the best preparation for the exam. If you feel you may need more experience or practice, use the hands-on labs available on Qwiklabs as well as the GCP free tier to level up your knowledge and skills.
4. Practice Exam
Check your readiness to take the exam.
Not feeling quite ready? Check out the additional resources listed below and get more hands-on practice with Qwiklabs.
5. Additional Resources
6. Schedule your exam
Register and find a location near you.