- Container Engine
- Use container images with Container Engine with no authentication setup.
- Advanced Authentication
- Easily integrate with your favorite continuous integration, continuous delivery, and container orchestration systems with native Docker Login support.
- Container Tags
Add and remove image tags with a simple click in the web UI.
Docker V2 Registry API Support.
Push and pull Docker images to your private Container Registry using the V2 API.
- Search Images
- Quickly search for images by name and tag.
- Docker CLI Integration
- Pull container images from Container Registry using the standard Docker command line interface.
- Regional Repositories
- Get the fastest possible pull times by storing your images close to your Compute Engine instances in Europe, Asia, or US regional Cloud Storage buckets.
- Automated Build Triggers
- Automatically build containers on source code or tag changes to a repository in Google Cloud Source Repositories, GitHub, or Bitbucket. Search all previous builds from the UI and a view a build’s complete details like trigger, source, build steps and build logs powered by Stackdriver.
“ We've loved using Container Registry since we started with containers- Steve Reed Principal Software Engineer at zulily
and Kubernetes last fall. It's easy to forget how valuable it is,
because it just works. ”