APIs Are Different than Integration
How APIs bridge the technology gap.
APIs are about more than integration — they are about delivering powerful connected digital experiences to enterprise customers, employees, and partners. APIs are the keys to opening doors to innovation, both inside and outside the enterprise. Many competitive, forward-looking businesses now think about APIs not just as an integration technology to connect apps and data, but as software products that enable developers to unlock new digital business models and opportunities.
This ebook explores the API-centric architecture as an important extension of an integration-based architecture. It discusses the role of APIs as a foundational technology for the development of robust and scalable applications that can help businesses create exceptional digital experiences and build new business models.
- Future-proofing for frontend technology with an API architecture
- How to connect to applications inside and outside the enterprise
- Why traditional architecture cannot address new business challenges
- How to build apps in an agile manner
- How to deploy applications at scale
Fill out the form to get the ebook and receive a copy via email.
Your request has been received.