This page provides an overview of methods and best practices for controlling costs in BigQuery.
To control costs in BigQuery, you can:
- Estimate the cost of a query before you run it
- Estimate storage costs using the Google Cloud Pricing Calculator
- Set custom cost controls using custom quotas
- Analyze audit logs to monitor query costs and BigQuery usage
For best practices on controlling costs in BigQuery, see BigQuery best practices: Controlling costs.
For information on billing, see:
- Setting billing alerts and budgets
- Exporting billing data to BigQuery
- Visualize spend over time with Google Data Studio
- BigQuery pricing