Cloud Digital Leader
A Cloud Digital Leader can articulate the capabilities of Google Cloud core products and services and how they benefit organizations. The Cloud Digital Leader can also describe common business use cases and how cloud solutions support an enterprise.
The Cloud Digital Leader exam is job-role agnostic and does not require hands-on experience with Google Cloud.
The Cloud Digital Leader exam assesses your knowledge in three areas:
About this certification exam
- Length: 3 hours
- Registration fee: $99
- Language: English
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Exam Delivery Method:
- Prerequisites: None
Step 1. Understand what’s on the exam
The exam guide contains a complete list of topics that may be included on the exam. Review the exam guide to determine if your knowledge aligns with the topics on the exam.See exam guide
Step 2. Expand your knowledge with training
- Course - Business Transformation with Google Cloud (Enroll using the "Audit" option to take at no cost).
- Course - Google Cloud Product Fundamentals (Enroll using the "Audit" option to take at no cost).
- Impact Study - Google Cloud Adoption Framework
- Resource - Google Cloud Solutions
Review the recommended curriculum, including the following on-demand courses and additional resources.
Step 3. Schedule an exam
Register and select the option to take the exam remotely or at a nearby testing center.