The virtual machine (VM) images on AI Hub come preconfigured with the frameworks and tools that are necessary for machine learning (ML) workloads. You can use a VM image to quickly set up an environment that has been optimized for training an ML model.
Currently, the VM images are available only in the public assets on AI Hub.
Find and use a VM image
Follow these steps to find the VM image that suits your requirements:
- Open your web browser and go to AI Hub.
- Browse or search for assets, then click VM image under Category to filter the list of assets to display only VM images.
- Once you find the VM image you are interested in, click the name of the VM image. AI Hub displays a description of the VM image and information on how to use it. For more information on how to find assets, read the guide to finding assets on AI Hub.
- Click Visit under Use this asset. The link takes you to the Google Cloud Marketplace for the VM image that you selected.
- Understand important concepts and terms by reading the introduction to AI Hub.