Finding a service or API
Artificial intelligence (AI) services provide building blocks that developers can use to solve a particular machine learning (ML) problem. Services include APIs, pre-trained AutoML models that you can customize to suit your needs, and services that you can use to label your data.
This page shows you how to find a service on AI Hub to match your requirements. You can then click through to find further details and a guide to using the service.
Currently, AI services are available only in the public assets on AI Hub.
Find a service
Follow these steps to find the service that suits your requirements:
- Open your web browser and go to AI Hub.
- Browse or search for assets, then click Service under Category to filter the list of assets to display only services.
- Once you find the service or API you are interested in, click the service's name. AI Hub displays a description of the service and information on how to use it. For more information on how to find assets, read the guide to finding assets on AI Hub.
- Click Visit under Use this asset. The link takes you to the documentation for the service that you selected.
- Understand important concepts and terms by reading the introduction to AI Hub.