- Does Google look at or use the text I send to Cloud AutoML?
- Google does not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Cloud AutoML service.
- Will Google share the content I send to Cloud AutoML?
- We will not make the content that you send available to the public, or share it with anyone else, except as necessary to provide the Cloud AutoML service. For example, sometimes we may need to use a third-party vendor to help us provide some aspect of our services, such as storage or transmission of data; that vendor will be under appropriate security and confidentiality contractual obligations. We won't share the content that you send with any other parties, or make it public, for any other purpose.
- Will the content I send to Cloud AutoML, the results, or other information about the request itself, be stored on Google servers? If so, how long and where is the information kept, and do I have access to it?
- When you import training data to Cloud AutoML, Google needs to store
that content in order to train a machine learning model. This allows you to manage,
annotate, modify the dataset, and to re-train the model without re-import.
Data is stored securely on Google servers after encryption, until you delete the
dataset or project.
When you send prediction content to Cloud AutoML, we must store that content for a short period of time in order to perform the analysis and return the results to you. The stored content is typically deleted in a few hours, although occasionally we will retain it for longer while we perform debugging and other testing. Google also temporarily logs some metadata about your requests (such as the time the request was received and the size of the request) to improve our service and combat abuse.
- How does Google protect and ensure the security of the data I send to Cloud AutoML?
- Please refer to the Google Cloud Platform Security page which describes the security measures in place for Google’s Cloud Services.
- Does Google use my data for improving Google products?
- Currently, Google does not use the content you send to train and improve our features.
- Does Google claim ownership of the content I send in the request to the Cloud AutoML?
- Google does not claim any ownership in any of the content that you transmit to Cloud AutoML.
- Can I resell Cloud AutoML?
- No, you are not permitted to resell the Cloud AutoML service. You can still integrate Cloud AutoML into applications of independent value.