These guides describe how to perform various common tasks using the Google Cloud Storage JSON API.
For information about specific methods, see the API reference.
- Improve Performance
- Techniques for improving your application's performance, including using gzip and working with partial resources.
- Authorize Requests
- Basics of using OAuth 2.0 to authorize requests.
- Upload Objects
- How to upload objects' binary data, including creating resumable upload sessions.
- Batch Operations
- How to perform multiple, independent metadata operations in parallel with a single request.
- Migrating to v1
- How to transition your existing code based on JSON API v1beta2 to v1.