After you've finished the .NET tutorial, you can clean up the resources you created on Google Cloud Platform so you won't be billed for them in the future. The following sections describe how to delete or turn off these resources.
Deleting the project
The easiest way to eliminate billing is to delete the project you created for the tutorial.
To delete the project:
- In the Cloud Platform Console, go to the Projects page.
- In the project list, select the project you want to delete and click Delete project.
- In the dialog, type the project ID, and then click Shut down to delete the project.
Deleting or turning off specific resources
You can individually delete or turn off some of the resources that you created during the tutorial.
Deleting Cloud SQL instances
To delete a Cloud SQL instance:
- In the Cloud Platform Console, go to the SQL Instances page.
- Click the name of the SQL instance you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button at the top of the page to delete the instance.
Deleting Cloud Storage buckets
To delete a Cloud Storage bucket:
- In the Cloud Platform Console, go to the Cloud Storage browser.
- Click the checkbox next to the bucket you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button at the top of the page to delete the bucket.