After you've finished the .NET tutorial, you can clean up the resources you created on Google Cloud Platform so they won't take up quota and you won't be billed for them in the future. The following sections describe how to delete or turn off these resources.
Deleting the project
The easiest way to eliminate billing is to delete the project you created for the tutorial.
To delete the project:
- In the GCP Console, go to the Projects page.
- In the project list, select the project you want to delete and click Delete delete.
- In the dialog, type the project ID, and then click Shut down to delete the project.
Deleting or turning off specific resources
You can individually delete or turn off the resources that you created during the tutorial.
Deleting Cloud SQL instances
To delete a Cloud SQL instance:
- In the GCP Console, go to the SQL Instances page.
- Click the name of the SQL instance you want to delete.
- Click Delete delete at the top of the page to delete the instance.
Deleting Cloud Storage buckets
To delete a Cloud Storage bucket:
- In the GCP Console, go to the Cloud Storage Browser page.
- Click the checkbox next to the bucket you want to delete.
- Click Delete delete at the top of the page to delete the bucket.