This article walks you through the steps to make a payment to your Google Cloud monthly invoiced account and provides you with a few tips to ensure your payment is processed as quickly and accurately as possible.
Before you begin
- Have your invoice handy. It describes the payment options available to you, and you can find banking details at the bottom. Learn more about getting your invoice.
- Remember to include the associated invoice number and credit memo number with your payments. This can make payment application to your account much faster.
- If you have questions about invoice numbers or payment processing, email the address at the bottom of your invoice.
When to pay
You make payments according to the terms and conditions that you agree to when you enroll in monthly invoicing. These terms will include the number of days you have to pay your invoice. For more information, see Find Out Your Billing Cycle.
How to pay
You can pay your invoice in any of the following ways:
- ACH, EFT, or wire transfer
- Check/cheque payment within the U.S.
- Check/cheque payment outside of the U.S.
Payment via ACH/EFT/wire transfer
Provide invoice numbers and credit memo numbers (if any) in the electronic payment additional information field in the format shown below (a space before and after a slash but no spaces in between the invoice numbers).
3360000000 / 3360000001 / 3360000002 / 1000000009
If the invoice numbers don't all fit in the electronic payment form, then do the following:
- Send the invoice numbers & credit memo numbers (if any) to the email address shown on your Google invoice on the same day as the payment transfer.
- In the email, please use the subject heading "Remittance <your company name> <total amount>".
Payment via check/cheque within the United States
Provide all the invoice numbers and credit memo numbers (if any) together with the check/cheque. If you're paying for multiple invoices, provide all the invoice numbers and respective amounts.
Payment via check/cheque outside of the United States
Send the invoice numbers & credit memo numbers (if any) to the email address displayed on your Google invoice on the same day as the payment transfer.
In the email, please use the subject heading "Remittance <your company name> <total amount>".
When to contact collections
Please contact collections if you have questions about any of the following topics:
- Making payments to invoiced Cloud Billing accounts.
- Confirming that a payment has been received on an invoiced account.
- Reporting or managing disputes regarding a payment to an invoiced Cloud Billing account.
- Verifying where collections notices should be sent.
To contact collections please email email@example.com
Questions regarding Google Cloud usage or paying for an invoice should be directed to Cloud Billing Support.