The article lists countries and regions where Cloud Billing accounts are charged in local currency, as well as the payment methods accepted in each country or region to pay for Google Cloud costs.
This article is not a price list for Google Cloud products.
- For pricing information, see the Google Cloud price lists.
- If you are an existing Google Cloud customer with a Cloud Billing account, you can also view prices by SKU in the Pricing Table report.
About payment methods for Cloud Billing accounts
- The payment methods described in this article refer to the types that are
accepted for automatically paid accounts, applicable only to
self-serve, online Cloud Billing accounts,
and not to accounts paid by invoice.
- If your Cloud Billing account is set up as an invoicing account and you want to learn how to pay your Google Cloud invoice, visit Make a payment to an invoiced Cloud Billing account.
- The payment methods accepted for your Cloud Billing account vary by country and region.
- Your Google payments profile might allow other payment methods that are not accepted as a valid form of payment for your Cloud Billing account. These forms of payment might be valid to be used to pay for non-Google Cloud products such as Google Play and Google Ads.
- Cloud Billing payment methods are described in more detail in Add, remove, or update a payment method.
About currencies for Cloud Billing accounts
Each Cloud Billing account operates in a single currency, which you cannot change after you create your Cloud Billing account. If you need a Cloud Billing account to operate in a currency different than the currency of your existing Cloud Billing account, you will need to set up a new Cloud Billing account.
- When Google charges in a local, non-USD currency, we convert Google Cloud prices from USD into the applicable local currency pursuant to the conversion rates published by leading financial institutions.
The exchange rates are set at the beginning of every month.
- Note that in 2022, we will set the Brazilian Real (BRL-to-USD) exchange rate at the beginning of each calendar quarter.
- For select currencies, we provide protection from large month-to-month rate changes.
- Visit our Exchange rates documentation for details.
If you export your Cloud Billing data to BigQuery, you can access the specific exchange rate information applied to your billing account. Look for the
currency_conversion_ratefield available in your standard, and detailed, usage cost data exports and pricing data export.
Not all currencies are supported for your Cloud Billing account.
List of countries and regions
Scroll down the table or use the filter tool to find your country or region.
If your country or region is not listed here, this might indicate that your country or region's currency is not supported for Google Cloud charges. In these instances, your Cloud Billing account might incur charges in USD.
For countries or regions not listed here, check the payment options tool for information.
Filter the list
|Country or region||Currency||Payment methods|
|Austria||EUR||credit/debit card, bank account|
|Bouvet Island||NOK||credit/debit card|
|Christmas Island||AUD||credit/debit card|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||AUD||credit/debit card|
|Czech Republic (Czechia)||CZK||credit/debit card|
|Faroe Islands||DKK||credit/debit card|
|France||EUR||credit/debit card, bank account|
|Germany||EUR||credit/debit card, bank account|
|Heard and McDonald Islands||AUD||credit/debit card|
|Hong Kong||HKD||credit/debit card|
debit* card, NetBanking (For manual payments only)
|Italy||EUR||credit/debit card, bank account|
|Netherlands||EUR||credit/debit card, bank account|
|New Zealand||NZD||credit/debit card|
|Norfolk Island||AUD||credit/debit card|
|Palestinian Territory||ILS||credit/debit card|
|San Marino||EUR||credit/debit card|
|South Korea||KRW||credit/debit card|
|Spain||EUR||credit/debit card, bank account|
|Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands||NOK||credit/debit card|
|United States||USD||credit/debit card, bank account|
|United Kingdom||GBP||credit/debit card, bank account|
Try it for yourself
If you're new to Google Cloud, create an account to evaluate how our products perform in real-world scenarios. New customers also get $300 in free credits to run, test, and deploy workloads.Get started for free