Your billing account's Payment overview page contains details about your costs and payment information. Here, you can:
- View transactions and sort by transaction types.
- Sort your account's payment information.
For information about getting an invoice or receipt, see Get an Invoice or Payment Receipt.
To view your transaction history:
- Sign in to the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Open the console left side menu and select Billing
- If you have more than one billing account, select Go to linked billing account to manage the current project's billing. To locate a different billing account, select Manage billing accounts.
- In the Overview page, click Payment overview.
- Click View Transactions and Documents.
The default view is of all transactions for the last 3 months. Use the toggles on this page to do any of the following:
- View account history by transaction type. Click All transactions to sort on Costs, Earnings, Adjustments (usually, any credits applied to your account), Taxes (applicable taxes or Value Added Tax (VAT) that applies to your account).
- View a detailed transaction history or a summary. In Detailed view, you can see your account billing activity detailed by day. No line item will be shown for days in which no activity occurred. In Summary view transactions are grouped by type so that you can see things like costs, payments, and adjustments at a glance.
- Change the date range. You can choose one of the pre-defined date ranges, such as Previous month or This year, or select Custom date range to set a range you prefer.