Cloud Billing Accounts pay for Google Cloud projects and Google Maps Platform projects. A project and its service-level resources are always paid for by a Cloud Billing Account.
When you first set up your Cloud Billing Account, you create a selve-serve, automatically paid, account. You might be eligible to switch your account type to monthly invoiced billing if your business meets certain requirements. These requirements include, but aren't limited to:
- Being registered as a business for a minimum of one year.
- Spending a minimum of $2,500 a month for the last 3 months.
- Invoiced billing being available in your country.
With monthly invoicing:
- You accrue your Google Cloud costs for a month.
- You'll receive your monthly invoice by email at the beginning of the following month, usually by the 5th business day of the month.
- You can pay your invoice via check or wire transfer.
- You can increase your project and quota limits.
- You are required to make payments within the timeframe that you've agreed to with Google, according to the Payment Terms.
Check eligibility and request invoiced billing
Use this form to apply for an invoiced Cloud Billing Account and find out if your organization is eligible to switch to monthly invoicing.
To apply, you must be a Billing Account Administrator of your organization's current billing account.