- High Performance
- Cloud Bigtable has a higher performance under high load than alternative products. What this means is that large applications and workflows are faster, more reliable, and more efficient running on Bigtable.
- Security & Permissions
- All data is encrypted both in-flight and at rest. You can use project-level permissions to control who has access to data stored in Cloud Bigtable.
- Low Latency Storage
- Cloud Bigtable utilizes a low-latency storage stack, enabling single-digit millisecond latency at the 99th percentile, compared to more than 50x that latency with alternative products.
- Fully Managed
- Cloud Bigtable is offered as a fully managed service, meaning you spend your time developing valuable applications instead of configuring and tuning your database for performance and scalability. In addition, Google’s own Bigtable operations team monitors the service to ensure issues are addressed quickly.
- Redundant Autoscaling Storage
- Cloud Bigtable is built with a redundant internal storage strategy for high durability. You don’t need to configure separate storage or disks, and you only pay for the amount of storage you are using.
- Seamless Cluster Resizing
- You can dynamically add and remove Cloud Bigtable cluster nodes without restarting. Cloud Bigtable automatically rebalances your data, helping your applications and workflows stay up and running.
- HBase Compatible
- In addition to its native RPC-based API, Cloud Bigtable provides an HBase-compatible interface. This enables portability of applications between HBase and Bigtable.
- Global Availability
- Cloud Bigtable is available in regions around the world, allowing you to place your service and data exactly where you want it.
“ Google Cloud Bigtable gives FIS the ability to— FIS
scale the platform up or down based on trading volume,
thus driving cost efficiencies and control at a granular level. ”
|Network Egress||Cross-region and internet egress rates apply|
For more detailed pricing information, please view the pricing guide.