After you configure a quota, the limit applies to all applications that call your API. The Endpoints Services page displays the quotas configured for each method in your API under Quotas > Default quotas. If needed, you can set a different limit for a specific consumer project.
To override the default quota limit:
- Get the project number of the project whose limit you want to override. If you do not have permission to access the API consumer's project, ask someone who has permission to get the project number for you.
- In the GCP Console, go to the Endpoints Services page for your project.
- If you have more than one API, select the API that you want to configure from the list.
- Click the Quotas tab.
- Under Project quotas, enter the project number and click View project quotas.
- Click Edit limit for the quota you want to change. The Edit limit dialog box displays.
- Click Custom and enter the new limit.
- Click Save.