This page describes how to see your project's history of service configuration deployments in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Console, and how to compare a service configuration to the previous version. Viewing the differences between your service configurations might be helpful when troubleshooting a problem with a particular deployment.
Viewing the deployment history
To view the deployment history:
In the GCP Console, go to the Endpoints services page.
From the projects list, select your project.
- If you have more than one API, select an API from the list.
Click the Deployment history tab to see a list of service configuration deployments. The list displays:
- The configuration ID.
- The date the service configuration was deployed.
- Who deployed the service configuration.
Viewing changes made to your service configuration
- On the Deployment history tab, select a deployment from the list. The contents of the deployed service configuration file are displayed.
- Click Compare with previous deployment to view the diff between service configurations.