This prebuilt component identifies the end-user's intent and routes them to the appropriate topic within the telecommunications (telco) domain. When the relevant topic is identified, the component transitions to an empty placeholder flow with the name of the identified topic. Placeholder flows may be customized to take actions including live agent handoff, transition to a prebuilt component, or transition to another Dialogflow resource such as a page or flow.
The following sample utterances demonstrate common topics handled by this prebuilt component.
This topic covers questions about accounts, including:
- I need to review my account information.
- Can I get long distance calling on my phone?
- I'm looking to open an account, what are my options?
- How long until my services are activated?
- I would like to add one more person to my account.
- I need to change my number.
- Does your company service my area?
- I would like to know who has access to my account.
- Could you help me with transferring service?
- I am moving to a new house and need to update my address.
This topic covers questions about billing, including:
- I would like to know how much I need to pay on my next bill.
- I want to change my billing date.
- I think I should be getting a credit on my bill.
- Can you tell me what this charge is for?
- I need a physical copy of my monthly bill, how can I get one?
- I would like to switch to electronic billing, can I receive my bills through email instead?
This topic covers questions about disconnecting or ending service, including:
- I would like to cancel one of my phone lines. Can you help me with that?
- I want to end my service.
- I'd like to know how to pay my phone off early.
- If I cancel my contract, will I have to pay an early termination fee?
- I'd like to cancel my contract, but not my account.
- I closed my account and want to know when I can expect my refund.
This topic covers questions about equipment, including:
- I just got my new phone and I need to activate it
- How can I activate my SIM card?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible for an upgrade, can you tell me what phones I'm eligible for?
- I would like to purchase a phone.
- Can you repair my phone or just replace it?
- I want to get my phone unlocked.
This topic covers questions about payment, including:
- I would like to update the credit card I use for payments.
- I can't afford to pay my bill and need an arrangement.
- I overpaid my account by mistake.
- I am trying to find out how much I owe this month on my account.
- I need to have my payment extended until next Monday.
- I'd like to set up automatic payments.
- How do I see a list of the payments I made?
This topic covers questions about plans, including:
- I would like to add a mobile phone plan.
- I'd like to add a new line to my account.
- I was wondering if I could sign up for a service package with internet and mobile?
- Can you remind me what's included my plan per month?
- I am trying to find the best deal for international travel using my mobile phone. Can you help me?
- I want to switch up my TV plan a little but want to know first how much a channel costs to add.
This topic covers technical support questions, including:
- I need to find the closest location to pick up equipment I ordered.
- I have a conflict on the tech appointment time. Can I reschedule?
- I've been having trouble with the mobile internet, are there any outages?
- I can't seem to send text messages. What should I try?
- How do I connect to the internet?
This topic covers questions about usage, including:
- How much data do I have left?
- I don't understand how my data usage is so high.
- I need to add data to my phone for this billing cycle.
- Can you limit my data to three gigs a month?
This prebuilt component uses the following naming conventions:
|Flow||[Component Name]||Telecommunications Steering|
|Component Specific Intent||prebuilt_components_[component_name]_[intent_name]||prebuilt_components_telco_steering_bill_customer_support|
To set up this prebuilt component:
Your agent should now be set up and ready to test.