Dialogflow integrates with the Twilio telecommunications provider.
To create a telephony integration with this system:
- Open the Dialogflow CX Console.
- Choose your GCP project.
- Select your agent.
- Select the Manage tab.
- Click Telephony Integrations in the Integrations section of the Manage tab.
- Click the Connect button for the Twilio integration.
- You are redirected to Twilio. Provide the configuration information requested by Twilio.
- You are redirected back to the Dialogflow console, and the integration is now enabled for your agent.
For more information on this integration, see the Twilio documentation.
For a list of supported countries, see the Twilio coverage documentation.
Pricing and quotas
The pricing and quotas for this integration are applied as a voice session.Billing must be enabled on your Dialogflow project for this integration.